EA Therapeutic Health’s Child and Teen Services Program is Southeast MN’s only physical therapy and therapeutic play center. Our rehabilitation therapists and therapeutic recreation staff understand your unique challenges and tailor activities with the goal to help every child and teen be happy, healthy, and as independent as possible. Your goals are our goals. Our fun and vibrant facility is designed specifically for your child to grow to be a successful adult. Right next door to our adult and senior program, we offer a lifelong growth opportunity as your child transitions and grows through the years.
Who will benefit?
- Is your child or teen delayed in achieving developmental milestones such as crawling, talking, socially interacting, or walking?
- Does your child or teen seem to have more difficulty than other children their age with anxiety or challenges with the way they process incoming information?
- Is your child or teen delayed in social skills as compared to their friends?
- Has your child or teen been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, Down’s Syndrome, cerebral palsy, or developmental delay?
- Does your child or teen require more therapy than offered in the birth to three or school-based therapy programs to meet their goals now and throughout life.